Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Sprecher Project!

On my left side bar is the other project that I did for my other co-worker, also named Steve. He had this project done for his wife who was celebrating her 40th birthday today (and he was throwing her a surprise birthday party). When I presented Steve with the finished product yesterday, it actually bought him to tears! He then had to tell the stories behind the pictures--and that is the reaction that preserving memories through the pictures is meant to do. I, of course, included journaling spots on all of the layouts so that Lori can record her memories and feelings behind each of the events. I really felt my job was done because scrapbooking should evoke strong memories of the special moments in time, and this definitely includes the everyday moments as well. He felt that this gift was the very best gift that he could give his wife! He also felt he would not be able to wait until this evening to give it to her at the party--I told him he had to, but I'll find out on Monday if he did wait!!!

Best regards and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Best regards and Happy Scrapping!
Thanks for looking

The Temple-Jenkins Family

Introducing Cooper

Listen!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Temple Family Reunion - 2009