Saturday, February 27, 2010

Shazza, Please forgive me!

I was so excited about my award and sharing it that I really wanted to post it last night. Well, I was very tired last night when I did my post that I somehow didn't finish my list and that is Shazza who has become a dear blog friend!  You can find Shazza at shazzacraft.blogspot.com and if you're up for a unique challenge, please visit Shazza at Artastic and join in on her monthly challenges where you draw inspiration for your layout from a piece of wonderful artwork.  So please know, Shazza, that this beautiful blog award is for you too!

Best regards and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Best regards and Happy Scrapping!
Thanks for looking

The Temple-Jenkins Family

Introducing Cooper

Listen!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Temple Family Reunion - 2009