Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I still can't believe I was rear-ended in a 3-car accident last Tuesday (3/3/09). I was in the lead car, and I was rear-ended by the guy behind me who was rear-ended by the woman behind him. I've never been in a car accident and it was quite frightening. I went to see my doctor on Thursday because my back was bothering me and sure enough, I was injured. My doc put me on anti-inflamatory medication for my back spasms and I'm scheduled to take x-rays on Wed. a.m. I will be dropping off my car at the service station that works with the woman's insurance company. They will put me up in a car rental until they figure out what damage my car suffered and then fix it. Lots of red tape. Lots.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Best regards and Happy Scrapping!
Thanks for looking

The Temple-Jenkins Family

Introducing Cooper

Listen!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Temple Family Reunion - 2009