Sunday, March 29, 2009

Temple Plants a Garden!




Charles and I helped Temple plant a garden today. She asked me last year(!) if she could plant a garden and I told her yes. Unfortunately, we didn't get around to doing it until today. I must admit that she reminded every now and then over the winter that we did not do it, and thank goodness we were able to finally do it today. The weather was just right to work in the garden, around 73 degrees and sunny. Here are a couple of digi layouts of her garden.


2 comments:

Jennifer Beason said...

I love Temple's little garden!!! My little girl planted some strawberries a week ago that she is pretty excited about! :)

RobinJ said...

Thanks so much! Hope your little one's garden grows as well!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Best regards and Happy Scrapping!
Thanks for looking

The Temple-Jenkins Family

Introducing Cooper

Listen!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Temple Family Reunion - 2009