Sunday, April 5, 2009

What a Fun Day!







































































































Charles, Temple and I had a family day yesterday. We first had breakfast at IHOP (mmm, I just love their pancakes). We had to take my car to the shop and pick up his car that we dropped off the day before, and then we went to a wonderful riverside park. We were then off to the Arts Market that occupies space under a bridge. Yesterday was its first day opened and it was total fun. Temple and I bought some jewelry and I bought this great little bag made of coconut shells--too cute! Later in the evening, Temple and I went to her BFF's home to meet their new puppy Lab, Mojo. I will be doing a double-page spread of our day very soon, but in the meantime here are some pics of our day.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Best regards and Happy Scrapping!
Thanks for looking

The Temple-Jenkins Family

Introducing Cooper

Listen!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Temple Family Reunion - 2009