Thursday, June 18, 2009

Got Sketch 104 - Sketch #2

I've posted my sketch #2 for Got Sketch 104. I realized that I started scrapping when Temple was 5yrs old and I never went back and did any LOs of her before that time. Sketch #2 from Got Sketch 104 provided the perfect opportunity to rectify it! The pictures used in the LO span Temple's life from newborn, just 6 hours old to her first birthday at 12 months old. I so forgot what a cutie patootie she was way :) back then!!

I know, I didn't use the traditional pastel colors but I really liked the paper choices and decided to go with it!
Best regards and Happy Scrapping!
Robin


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Best regards and Happy Scrapping!
Thanks for looking

The Temple-Jenkins Family

Introducing Cooper

Listen!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Temple Family Reunion - 2009