Saturday, June 27, 2009

Got Sketch 104 - Sketch #5

I think I am missing a sketch (#4?). I will take a look but I have Sketch #5 ready which I just posted this evening. I love taking pictures of nature - flowers, trees. They are the most beautiful things in God's plan! Well we were challenged to do a double-page spread and I immediately thought of all the nature pictures I take, so this was a perfect opportunity to do a LO on one of my favorite things!
I rarely do double-page spreads so this was a bit of a strech for me which is good! It helps sometime to get outside your comfort zone. Here is my take on the sketch:
I tried something new on my flower in the upper left corner. I added charms to a safety pin and then pinned it on top of my flowers. I do like the result. Take a look:
I could not resist adding a picture of Temple to this layout. I love the comparison between how small she looks compared to how big the old trees look!
Well, once again I am fading fast. So I thank you for looking and Happy Scrapping! Best regards, Robin

1 comment:

mandysea said...

Hi Robin!!
Thanks so much for coming and visiting my blog!
I've been looking around yours and there is so much fabulous work here! I really love the ballet LO!! Thats gorgeous - but I'm bias!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Best regards and Happy Scrapping!
Thanks for looking

The Temple-Jenkins Family

Introducing Cooper

Listen!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Temple Family Reunion - 2009