Saturday, July 18, 2009

Layout to Go!

I was playing around with my PSE7 program the other day and did this to one of Temple's pictures. What is "did this?" you ask, well I'm not quite sure. The next time I'm fiddling with PSE7 I'll pay more attention. But I found this so striking that I printed it out and then tried to figure out what I'd do with it. Well, I decided that I could do a layout with it just like I would do a LO with a regular photo. This is my result. As you can see, it's a very simple LO (done in about 20 minutes), but with this pic, I really needed it to be the focus, so elaborate embellies were not required.

This is a LO to go because our friend Valerie invited us to rough it today at Camp Jellystone!!! She'd rented a cabin and asked us to tag along. I couldn't go a whole weekend day without my scrappy fix so I put this together this morning.

Thanks for looking and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Best regards and Happy Scrapping!
Thanks for looking

The Temple-Jenkins Family

Introducing Cooper

Listen!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Temple Family Reunion - 2009