Thursday, July 16, 2009

Scrappy Life's Lesson

O.K., I just visited Peachy Cheap like I do just about every day because I just love the deals. I got very excited about today's deal which was a sealed wax kit (about $8). She showed examples of its use on cards and layouts. I got excited--a new technique to try. Well, I went to click on to "buy" and my hopes were completely dashed because at 11:00am they were already sold out. The lesson here, when it comes to Peachy Cheap shop very, very early!
Best regards and Happy Scrapping!
Robin

1 comment:

~EssenseVibez~ said...

let us know how the techniwue turns out---i'm curious now---remain blessed!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Best regards and Happy Scrapping!
Thanks for looking

The Temple-Jenkins Family

Introducing Cooper

Listen!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Temple Family Reunion - 2009