Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Temple's New Skirt

Temple and Charles took pictures of her wearing her new skirt this morning (which she picked out all by herself yesterday when Charles took her shopping). My poor child continues to grow out of everything in a matter of weeks!!! At six years old, she is now wearing a size 12! Yes, the skirt is a size 12! How much more growing could she possibly do??? Oh, I digress--they took pictures of her this morning because I had to leave before she was dressed and they didn't want me to miss out!

This is a digi LO that I made with Shabby Princess' Festival Collection. I learned a new technique in PSE7 and that is the scalloped edge that I created in the LO--I was quite excited!!!TFL and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Best regards and Happy Scrapping!
Thanks for looking

The Temple-Jenkins Family

Introducing Cooper

Listen!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Temple Family Reunion - 2009