Sunday, August 30, 2009

Disney World 2009

I just posted this LO over at Let's Scrap based on their sketch that posted for this week. It came along just in time to do a layout of our weekend trip to Disney World a couple of weeks ago. Here are some details:

I kept it simple and linear which is more comfortable for me (more my style), but in the interest of growth, I will stretch and reach out of my comfort zone from time-to-time like with the LO I did for "We Are..." posted below.

Thanks for looking and Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm starting my Disney Albums and these are GREAT! TFS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Best regards and Happy Scrapping!
Thanks for looking

The Temple-Jenkins Family

Introducing Cooper

Listen!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Temple Family Reunion - 2009