Sunday, September 27, 2009

Last Day of Vacation

Well it is my last day of vacation and I must say that it was just what the doctor ordered! I got some rest (never as much as I needed)!!! What can I tell you, I have a husband and a daughter who tried their best to give me the time I needed for me but they, too, needed my time.

Speaking of needing my time, Temple's school had family breakfast on Friday morning that Charles and I attended--we parents were served breakfast and were entertained by our children reading from their "works of art" what family means to them (too cute!) We, as a family, were assigned to create a flag that pretty much represented what we do as a family (here's a picture of Temple's flag which she totally directed, though we were to make them as a family)!

We also did an impromptu trip to Disney World Friday evening, where we had dinner with Charles' friends, Bill and Laura. We met them at a really great Greek restaurant in Orlando called Taverna Opa, where they have belly dancers and the customers are literally encouraged to dance on the tables! Yeah, and there's my little one with Laura literally dancing on the table! (Check me out checking them out).

Saturday morning, we were off to Hollywood Studios for the day, and let me tell you that it was sooo blazing hot, I actually broke down and bought a Mickey Mouse tank top (I really had no choice)!!!
A few more pics of our day:






We got home last night at about 9:30pm, exhausted but content because we got to hang out together!

Best regards and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Best regards and Happy Scrapping!
Thanks for looking

The Temple-Jenkins Family

Introducing Cooper

Listen!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Temple Family Reunion - 2009