Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My Truly Lovely Nieces!

These are my nieces, Kera and Kayla and they are 2 of the most sweetest and lovely young ladies I have had the pleasure to know. (I can see my sister reading this and wondering who on Earth am I talking about?)!!! Well, as I am Auntie, I get to brag about them with extreme bias, and in my world, they are just perfect!!! All kidding aside, I am extremely proud of both of them. Kera recently graduated from Florida State University and Kayla placed 2nd at the Florida State Spelling Bee. They are determined young women who I have no doubt will succeed in this world.

Some details:




Best regards and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Best regards and Happy Scrapping!
Thanks for looking

The Temple-Jenkins Family

Introducing Cooper

Listen!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Temple Family Reunion - 2009