Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I Know I Haven't Been Around Lately...

I didn't know how to share this before it happened but last Thursday, 1/7/10, I had a scheduled hysterectomy.  I've been dealing with my sick uterus for a few years now and at 49yrs old and 3 children, there was no need to suffer anymore.  The upside to this is that I am on medical leave for another 5 weeks.  I know right now that I still get extremely tired and I tend to take pretty long naps (avg. 5 hours!!).  But it will be nice to be on the mend, get healthy again and move on from this period in my life.
Best regards and Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Do What You Love said...

Awww...Robin, I was thinking about you and was wondering..so, I hope you are taking care of yourself and enjoy the naps while you can - it's fine to get rest. :D Thanks for the update and what do they say, "The worst is over?" I'm older and still fertile (isn't it ridiculous?!). Take care!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Best regards and Happy Scrapping!
Thanks for looking

The Temple-Jenkins Family

Introducing Cooper

Listen!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Temple Family Reunion - 2009