Friday, February 26, 2010

Tellen's Place First Guest DT Member

I had the wonderful honor of being asked to be the first guest design team member at Tellen's Place.  Needless to say, I was thrilled to do it!!!  Without further ado, here is the card that I created for their challenge this week which is "Anything Goes."


Here is a side view:
Is this not the cutest digi-stamp???  You must stop by Tellen's Place Designs and check out the digis they have available--all digi images are created by Terry's (owner)  incredibly talented son, Markus!  Tellen's Place Designs also has available for your crafty needs the most wonderful mini album kits.  

So go on over to Tellen's Place and join in on the weekly challenge--you have until next Tuesday to submit your project, as there is a new challenge posted every Wednesday!

Thanks for looking and Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

Congraulations!!! And I love your card!!

Do What You Love said...

Oh Robin, we're so lucky to have you on our team! You're a talented woman and so full of zest and zeal! I love that about you! I love your card; especially the way you did the balloon - those words were cute! I almost thought it was "gossip time" with those two! You did good fooling me! HAHA :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Best regards and Happy Scrapping!
Thanks for looking

The Temple-Jenkins Family

Introducing Cooper

Listen!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Temple Family Reunion - 2009