Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Two New Blog Awards

I am truly humbled by my fellow blog sisters' thoughts of me.  I've been blogging for just a year and my connections with the women I've befriended and who've befriended me have just been incredible!  Nita is a new friend with a good heart, and she's extended to me a Beautiful Blogger Award.

Terry is a lovely friend, who I also have the good fortune of serving on her Tellen's Place and Tellen's Place Designs design teams, and she's passed on to me a Sunshine Award.

Ladies, thank you so much!

Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Do What You Love said...

Robin, it is truly a blessing to have you as my friend and to work with you on the same team. You are my sunshine! ;P

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Best regards and Happy Scrapping!
Thanks for looking

The Temple-Jenkins Family

Introducing Cooper

Listen!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Temple Family Reunion - 2009