Friday, May 21, 2010

From Screen 2 Scrap May Entry

From Screen 2 Scrap is a monthly challenge blog owned by my good friend, Shazza!  It offers up a movie poster for your inspiration, along with some bonus points criteria.  This month's inspiration is Fried Green Tomatoes! 
The challenge is to scrap about an important woman in your life.  I was inspired by the poster to create a LO about Temple and her BFF, Tatiana.  These girls are really close and behave more like sisters to each other than friends.  In other words, they are pretty important to each other!  I wanted to try and capture just a bit of their special friendship in my LO.
Here are some closeups:
I loved making these paper flowers though they did challenge me at first.  You have to roll them up and I kept rolling them the wrong way!
I love Stickles and am always happy when I can use some!
These are pictures that were taken when Tatiana and her mom and my friend Valerie, and Charles, Temple and I spent the Valentine's Day 2010 weekend down in Disney World. 

Make sure you pay Shazza a visit and join in on her challenge!

Happy Scrapping!

3 comments:

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Wow Robin, this is one amazing layout.
Hugs
Tanya

Do What You Love said...

Hi Robin, I'm always spirited away when I see your LO's. It definitely gives you the "friendship" connection with the movie, "Fried Green Tomatoes". It's so nice that Temple and Tatiana have that kind of friendship; something to definitely treasure! :-) Those flowers really came out nice - love the papers too! You can't go wrong with stickles, huh? I love 'em too! :)

Barb Craft said...

Robin... this LO is truly amazing!! I love the yummy flowers you made... so adorable!! And the pictures of the girls are too cute!! They look like they are having so much fun!! Love the fun colors and embellies!!
Barb :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Best regards and Happy Scrapping!
Thanks for looking

The Temple-Jenkins Family

Introducing Cooper

Listen!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Temple Family Reunion - 2009