Thursday, May 27, 2010

Tellen's Place - Pink & Brown Challenge

I know I am a day late but Tellen's Place posted its challenge yesterday and what a fun challenge it is--use the fabulous color combo, Pink & Brown! I am a lover of the 12x12 LO, but I decided for this challenge to make a mini album of Temple and her BFF, Tatiana. We went to the beach 2 weeks ago and we took Tatiana, my mother-in-law and her sweet little dog, Coco. The girls had a wonderful time and I wanted to catch that fun and what they mean to each other!

I really loved putting this mini album together, and I hope you had fun taking a look at it!  Make sure you stop by Tellen's Place and join in on the fun!

Thanks for looking and Happy Scrapping!

3 comments:

Do What You Love said...

Hi Robin, you know it is always a delight seeing Temple having fun; all the wonderful things she does - these make for great stories, don't they? A lovely picture book - love those colors and how well you put it all together. You really make things shine through in such a wonderful way!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Oh Robin. This is just so wonderful and precious with all those wonderful and cherished happy memories of a fabulous time. I love how you have incorporated the colour combination, just fantastic as always. Happy crafting. With lots of love, Sandra xx

Audrey Frelx said...

Wow, RobinJ, what great cards!!! All of them! You've just been having a wonderful cardmaking time!

Keep on creating and inspiring -- I love it!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Best regards and Happy Scrapping!
Thanks for looking

The Temple-Jenkins Family

Introducing Cooper

Listen!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Temple Family Reunion - 2009