Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What's Happening Wednesday!

I was cruising the blogs of some of my friends and I must say, there is so much crafty goodness out there in Blog Land!!!  I first stopped by Tanisha's blog.  I have been a follower of Tanisha's for some time--I can't remember how I stumbled upon her blog when I first started blogging but I have to tell you that she produces some of the most amazing projects I've seen.  Here is a sample of one of her LOs:
I then scooted over to Terry's blog and found this adorable Teddy Bear purse!  Make sure you drop by and get the instructions to make one of these yourself!
I've never been able to figure out why Janis' Blog is named "The Reluctant Scrapper" because she also produces some amazing projects!
And then Audrey is so crafty that she managed to take ordinary Poker Chips
And turn them into these little gems!
These ladies are amazing and I would encourage you to drop by and visit with them!
Happy Scrapping!

4 comments:

~EssenseVibez~ said...

hey robin---long time no hear from--i'm still here relaxn' and chilln'--hope all is well there---blessings to you and your family!!!

Do What You Love said...

Robin! How sweet are you to find such talented folks! I agree with you about Janis - how can such a talented woman be reluctant when she puts out such fantastic scrap pages - never a one is dull! I love that you shared the talents of these lovely women - I will have to check 'em out! I hope you are doing well - sure miss ya! :-)

Tamika said...

Hi! Just found your blog, what a nice way to shout out some of the talented ladies out there. I have been a follower of Tanisharenee's for a while, her work is always fantastic.

Audrey Frelx said...

RobinJ, thanks for the shout out!!! I hope your followers and viewers enjoy the my project!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Best regards and Happy Scrapping!
Thanks for looking

The Temple-Jenkins Family

Introducing Cooper

Listen!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Temple Family Reunion - 2009