Saturday, August 21, 2010

Back 2 School!

Monday was the first day back to school for Temple.  This was no hardship for her because our girl simply loves school!  Of course I got pictures, and I decided to use another sketch from Creative Scrappers.  So this LO is based on Sketch #117 created by the very talented July Gaceta whose work I admire!
I really like the sketches offered by Creative Scrappers and the LOs created by their DT are wonderful!  You should go and check them out!

Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

Do What You Love said...

Robin, I'm loving Temple's very chic outfit! How cute! The purple is so cute and the school die-cuts are perfect for this LO! You always make the best scrap pages, girl! :-)

Audrey Frelx said...

What a great back-to-school layout, and how wonderful that Temple is so looking forward to going back!

What a lucky mom you are!

Thanks for visiting me too! I always appreciate when my friends stop by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Best regards and Happy Scrapping!
Thanks for looking

The Temple-Jenkins Family

Introducing Cooper

Listen!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Temple Family Reunion - 2009