Sunday, August 29, 2010

Temple's New Paint Job!

Charles, Temple and I worked this weekend on painting Temple's bedroom.  Temple's new comforter set was a bright green, so Temple and I were off to Home Depot with the pillow sham so she could choose a paint color.  I tried everything I could think of to persuade Temple to choose a green shade that wasn't so deep, but she wasn't having it!  She chose a paint color which was very close to the green background in the sham.  I grabbed a can of faux paint because I knew I needed to do something to tone that bright green down.

Temple pulled her weight in painting her room, and together the three of us knocked out the painting in about 3 hours.  Boy oh boy was the paint green, green, green!  Temple thought it was beautiful!

I shouldn't have worried--the color is fabulous!  It's a perfect backdrop for the new comforter set and her room.  I did faux above the border and Temple just absolutely loved it--she kept saying that the faux was "gorgeous!!!"  Check out the slide show below.



2 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Wow! That's green but I love it!

Do What You Love said...

Robin, that green isn't bad at all; it's a nice choice and does go well with her bedspread - nice room!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Best regards and Happy Scrapping!
Thanks for looking

The Temple-Jenkins Family

Introducing Cooper

Listen!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Temple Family Reunion - 2009