Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Walk

I participated in Soul Scrappers, Soul Quest Challenge.  Each entrant was mailed the same embellies to use in a LO which had to be based on this quote, "If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking."
I managed to use all of the embellies in this LO.  Of course I didn't take a pic of the goodies before I used them, but a few of them were the arrows, the stamped boots, the word stickers, acrylic beads, brads, and that little tag that I stamped the leaf on.  I took that photo from our hotel balcony when we were down in Daytona Beach this summer, and I thought it would work well with this LO's theme.  The little flowers that started out yellow and then were shimmerzed and misted by me, came in the goodie package and so did the yellow and brown ribbon.

Here are some close-ups:



Well, my eyelids are getting very heavy, so I'll say goodnight to you, and as always, Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Best regards and Happy Scrapping!
Thanks for looking

The Temple-Jenkins Family

Introducing Cooper

Listen!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Temple Family Reunion - 2009