Thursday, January 20, 2011

It's been a long time!

Hello!
I know it's been a very good while.  I was actually without my computer for the first 2 weeks of the month.  We spent Christmas with my brother-in-law and his family and my laptop caught a virus at the hotel where we were staying (I'm still unsure how McAfee got disabled) but my laptop was wiped.  Thank goodness the tech was able to save my pictures and documents.

I have also been busy around the house here as well doing New Year's cleaning and reorganizing.  I finally realized this morning that I hadn't posted my ARTastic DT submission based on the following artwork by Renoir called:  Luncheon of the Boating Party

Diva Demands:
1. Scrap a celebration = 1pt
2. 3 or more people in the layout = 2pts
3. Food somewhere on the layout = 3pts



Here is what I came up with:
These are pictures that I posted last summer of my brother-in-law's and his family's annual visit.  We usually have a barbeque out in our backyard when they come but last year, we decided to go to our local Japanese restaurant for hibachi!  We had great fun as usual.  There is still time to join in on the fun over at ARTastic.  I would love to see your interpretation of the painting!  
Happy Scrapping!

3 comments:

~EssenseVibez~ said...

long time no see sis!---your layout is fantastikal---what else have you been up to?---we should chat real soon to catch up---love ya and miss ya much!!!

Barb Craft said...

Robin... sorry to hear about your computer... bummer! but on the bright side, your LO is fabulous!! Wow! I love the colors and the fun photos! You rocked this challenge!
barb :)

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Robin J!!! Beautiful!!!

Welcome back!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Best regards and Happy Scrapping!
Thanks for looking

The Temple-Jenkins Family

Introducing Cooper

Listen!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Temple Family Reunion - 2009