Thursday, April 7, 2011

Club Got Sketch Submission

I created another LO based on the Club Got Sketch sketch--it was a double pager which I am not a fan of but I did it!
We went to Virginia at Chrismas 2010 to celebrate the holiday with my brother-in-law's family, and the night before we started home it snowed and I was able to take these great pictures on the road.  Yes I actually got these pictures in the moving SUV with my zoom lens that my DH got me for Christmas!  As you can see the part of VA where we were is mostly agricultural--so we passed lots of farms where I fell in love with the barns and silos-so cool.  As much as I don't like to do double-pagers, I was happy that I got to scrap so many of the very many pictures I took in Virginia.

Thanks for looking and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Best regards and Happy Scrapping!
Thanks for looking

The Temple-Jenkins Family

Introducing Cooper

Listen!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Temple Family Reunion - 2009