Saturday, May 28, 2011

Water Babe!

We were down in Daytona Beach a couple of weeks ago, and of course I took pictures of Temple!  She's on the swim team this year and out of all of the sports activities we've had her in over the years, I think she's found her sport.  The team will have their first competition on June 11th, and Coach Kate has the team perfecting their freestyle technique.  They've also started to learn the breast stroke and the back stroke.  It amazes me how Temple just zips through the water!!!

I digress!  Here's my digi layout of her at Daytona Beach:

Thanks for looking and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Best regards and Happy Scrapping!
Thanks for looking

The Temple-Jenkins Family

Introducing Cooper

Listen!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Temple Family Reunion - 2009