Sunday, July 24, 2011

Go Confidently in the Direction of your Dreams!

I was blog hopping the other day and stopped by Creative Scrappers.  They had posted Sketch #164 which I thought was such a good example of  less is more! 

I created the below LO from this sketch:
This was Temple's first year on the swim team and she totally loved it.  The season ended yesterday with the Championships.  Temple finished this season landing somewhere in the middle of the pack of the 8yr olds and under.  She said she definitely will continue with this next year.  We've spoken with one of the assistant coaches who agreed to give Temple private lessons next month--she is looking forward to it!

Here are a few closeups:
No matter how many times I stamp, I rarely if ever get my stamping right!


Thanks for looking and Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Angi Barrs said...

What a gorgeous page. The splash of color looks so pretty against the kraft background. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Best regards and Happy Scrapping!
Thanks for looking

The Temple-Jenkins Family

Introducing Cooper

Listen!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Temple Family Reunion - 2009