Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Fabric Albums

I was checking out a feature that Scrap Scene covered on Fabric Albums. Following the links led me to Donna Downey's blog site where she featured this album.
Is this not one of the prettiest things you've seen.
The doorknob hardware is just fabulous, and the fabrics used are just beautiful!
I have a sewing room full of fabric that I could really put to good use. I am adding Donna's Fabric Scrapbooking to my books-to-buy list and I'm definitely going to give the fabric album a try. I think it's adorable!Once again, it's time to say good night!
Best regards and Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

~EssenseVibez~ said...

this is sweeeeet!---do you have a tutorial on this?--i want to make one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Best regards and Happy Scrapping!
Thanks for looking

The Temple-Jenkins Family

Introducing Cooper

Listen!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Temple Family Reunion - 2009