Thursday, July 2, 2009

Got Sketch 104 - Sketch #6

I wasn't feeling well yesterday and spent most of my day in bed, but I still wanted to get another Got Sketch 104 layout done, so I did a digital layout. Yes, I kicked and screamed through PSE7 once again and I still feel I have not even scratched the surface of this program, but I got the layout done.

We spent last Saturday at a new beach we discovered called Crescent Beach which is in the St. Augustine, FL area. We can drive our car right onto the sand which greatly helped with unloading and loading our SUV. Though she's not in the layout, my mother-in-law joined us for this fun beach day!

Thanks for looking and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Best regards and Happy Scrapping!
Thanks for looking

The Temple-Jenkins Family

Introducing Cooper

Listen!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Temple Family Reunion - 2009