Saturday, July 11, 2009

Refreshing

Here is a layout that I just finished based on 52 Sketches...52Weeks sketch #27 (I just posted this LO there). Over the past 6 months or so, I have become a fan of sketches. In providing a basic layout, it leaves more time for creativity! We had a great July 4th and spent it at the beach, you know the new beach I've raved about in earlier posts, Crescent Beach!

It was an incredibly hot day but the water was cool!
I once again used PSE7 to add my title and journaling to the picture itself.
Thanks for looking and Happy Scrapping!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Best regards and Happy Scrapping!
Thanks for looking

The Temple-Jenkins Family

Introducing Cooper

Listen!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Temple Family Reunion - 2009