Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunday comes too quickly!

What a busy weekend we had and as usual, it's over way too soon! Temple had a dental appt. on Saturday (and terrible mother that I am, it was her first visit in almost 3 years). Sad to say, I know but luckily everything was fine but she did need sealants on 4 of her teeth. Temple and I also stopped by Joann's because I needed to pick up this kit for a new project I'll be starting soon. I was asked by the wonderful ladies that I work with to make a baby album for our co-worker, Steve (who I spoke about earlier--the one who had emergency surgery) and his wife for their new little boy that they are expecting any day now.I'd seen this kit by Debbie Mumm at Joann's and decided I'd use it to make the album. O.K., I am also totally in love with the sheep theme! Look out for the completed album.

Last night, we also went to a barbecue at our good friends house. As usual, I ate too much and had my share of margaritas but that's what you're supposed to do at a barbecue, right! Today, I cleaned bathrooms and then I finally had some time to do a layout.

Over at JuJuBees Scrapbook Corner, Julia posted a challenge based on Julie Bonner's 52Sketches...52 Weeks sketch. I was glad to see it because I'd missed the week Julie posted this sketch because I was participating in the Got Sketch 104 class. So I got to do it anyway!
I finally tried my hand at making these paper flowers, and after a few tries, I got the hang of it.
I love sparkle and was happy to use this lovely crystal flourish.
I added more bling with Stickles above and got to use this fun butterfly below.
I broke out the sewing machine and added stitching as well.
Well, it's time to go to sleep. Thanks for looking and Happy Scrapping!
Best regards, Robin

3 comments:

Taj White said...

i really love your fan flower. cute toooooo cute, and so it this layout. Love her smile.

Jamie Harder said...

Fabulous layout and your paper flowers turned out amazing!!!

Unknown said...

oh how i LOVE this page! is that Temple? she's beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Best regards and Happy Scrapping!
Thanks for looking

The Temple-Jenkins Family

Introducing Cooper

Listen!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Temple Family Reunion - 2009