Friday, November 6, 2009

By the Light of the Moon - Last Tri-Challenge Entry

Here is my last entry for the Tri-Challenge! This layout was for the Stuck on U Sketches part of the tri-challenge! Charles called us outside the other night to check out this wonderful moon rise! What a beauty it was!

Some detail:

I did some embossing with my Sizzix Big Kick and I used brads to hold down my ribbon.


I used PSE 7 to write part of my title on the picture.

I thought this really cute rubon from Pink Paislee would add the other-worldly touch I was looking for, and there's never a wrong time to add some bling!

Don't forget to join us over at Practical Scrappers for next week's challenge.
Best regards and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Best regards and Happy Scrapping!
Thanks for looking

The Temple-Jenkins Family

Introducing Cooper

Listen!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Temple Family Reunion - 2009