Monday, November 9, 2009

Practical Scrappers - This Week's Challenge

This week's challenge at Practical Scrappers is to use white or color-core cardstock on your layout. Here is my layout!

Temple had a blast at Jungle Quest where she was invited to a friend's birthday party. She amazed me by doing the zip line (the medium height one at first and then she advanced to the very high one)! She kept eyeing the rock wall where the climb was again, pretty high. I didn't think she would try it, but then there was a moment when I lost sight of her as I was chatting away with another Mom. I scanned the room for her and lo and behold, there she was on the line to climb the rock wall!!! Way to go Temple--she climbed that wall to the top, rang the bell and then scaled back down!!!

I know it's a little hard to see, but I did some embossing and sanding on my cardstock before punching out the shapes. I also used some Glimmer Mist to give the cardstock some color and sheen. You can see that I tore color-core cardstock where I wrote my journaling.


The two green hearts that you see were die-cut with my Cricut and then I coated them with Inksentials Glossy Accents.

Make sure you stop by Practical Scrappers to join in on the fun challenges!
Best regards and Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Erika Hayes xoxox e said...

Robin I love this layout.. YOu so rocked this weeks challange!

blessings
xoxo
e

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Best regards and Happy Scrapping!
Thanks for looking

The Temple-Jenkins Family

Introducing Cooper

Listen!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Temple Family Reunion - 2009