Sunday, November 1, 2009

Nature at its Best

I take a gazillion pictures of nature, trees, flowers and I got to do one that I posted over at Let's Scrap for their Challenge #22. When we went camping out at Camp Jellystone in August, I got to take these pictures of a dragonfly--if you look closely, you'll see that one of the dragonfly's wings is torn. I keep saying that I need to start a scrap album just for my nature layouts. I will get to it one day!

Some Detail:
I used my Cricut "Walk in My Garden" cartridge to cut out the dragonfly above and then I used my beloved Stickles down the body!
Used my Cricut "Home Decor" cartridge to create the swirls!
I used Photoshop Elements 7 to position my 3 pictures as well as to create my cool title!

Best regards and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Best regards and Happy Scrapping!
Thanks for looking

The Temple-Jenkins Family

Introducing Cooper

Listen!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Temple Family Reunion - 2009