Sunday, November 1, 2009

Practical Scrappers' Tri-Challenge

Here's the first of my 3 layouts for Practical Scrappers' tri-challenge they are holding in conjunction with Frosted Designs and Stuck on U Sketches this week. The challenge on Practical Scrappers is to use a minimum of 3 ribbons on your project. There is the option to combine all 3 challenges into one layout or do a layout for each challenge which is what I opted to do. The dealine to post to all 3 sites is November 6th, so we all have time to get all projects done!
Though every now and again, I'll type up my journaling, my preference is to handwrite it. I kinda like the idea of my descendents reading my handwriting somewhere way into the distant future (thank-you!)



The "friends" title above and the flowers below are all cut from my Cricut cartridge, "Walk In My Garden."

Head on over to Practical Scrappers, Frosted Designs and Stuck On U Sketches and join in on the fun!

Best regards and Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Robin,
I love how you journaled along the ribbon! I love journaling so this little touch is perfect!

Sherri said...

nice layout.......and unique journaling!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Best regards and Happy Scrapping!
Thanks for looking

The Temple-Jenkins Family

Introducing Cooper

Listen!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Temple Family Reunion - 2009