Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Practical Scrappers - Anything Christmas Continues!

Good Morning!

This Holiday Season has snuck up on me so quickly!!!  We've been last minute Christmas shopping this weekend past, our tree is still not trimmed and all of the presents still need to be wrapped.  Worse yet, I have not sent out any Christmas cards :(  I usually do a digi for most, and I handmake some for closest family members and friends.  Well, my digi card is done but I will now be exchanging Merry Christmas for Happy New Year!  If I have any time at all, I'll make a few Happy New Year cards as well!

On to Practical Scrappers!  This week's Challenge is still the same -- Anything Christmas.  Go on over and join the fun and enjoy all of the cool inspiration, not only from the Design Team but your fellow Scrappers as well!

Best regards and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Best regards and Happy Scrapping!
Thanks for looking

The Temple-Jenkins Family

Introducing Cooper

Listen!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Temple Family Reunion - 2009