Thursday, December 17, 2009

Practical Scrappers - I'm up today!

It's Thursday and you know what that means--my project is posted today over at Practical Scrappers! I created this Christmas ornament using a styrofoam ball. I cut PP strips and pinned them to the ball! It was my first effort and I was quite pleased with the final outcome. Do you like the way I Photoshopped the ornament within an ornament???

I have to make more of these with Temple--she thought this one was "Sooo Cute!"

Best regards and Happy Scrapping!


3 comments:

~EssenseVibez~ said...

WOW!!!!--now that is adorable---you rocked this gurl---listen, i get your things on my google reader but i had to stop by your blog to see what you had going on in here---well, i seen you have me as one of your inspirations---you got me blushin' like a schoolgirl over here---thank you so much for the plug--i love your work as well---makes me wanna revamp my blog again---remain blessed sis!

~EssenseVibez~ said...

WOW!!!!--now that is adorable---you rocked this gurl---listen, i get your things on my google reader but i had to stop by your blog to see what you had going on in here---well, i seen you have me as one of your inspirations---you got me blushin' like a schoolgirl over here---thank you so much for the plug--i love your work as well---makes me wanna revamp my blog again---remain blessed sis!

Unknown said...

Robin! It's gorgeous! I love the colors! Another thing I need to do...make ornaments! Oh yes! I JUST posted the pics of the rest of the mini book!!!! yay me! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Best regards and Happy Scrapping!
Thanks for looking

The Temple-Jenkins Family

Introducing Cooper

Listen!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Temple Family Reunion - 2009