Friday, January 29, 2010

Yesterday was Thursday!!!

Yesterday was Thursday and I was up over at Practical Scrappers!  As I mentioned on Tuesday (gosh, I seem to be running a day late!), the challenge was to use PP in your layout.  The DT was charged with using minimum 2 PPs.  Well, I managed to use 9 PPs on my layout!  Here it is:
Aren't these PPs just gorgeous???  I used my December monthly kit from A Cherry On Top which made it easy to coordinate all of the colors and PPs.  The kit was mostly made up of PP from S.E.I.  By the way, A Cherry On Top is having a great sale on everything in the store--they want to move everything out to make room for the new stuff they bought from the Winter CHA out in CA.  Make sure to go and give them a looksee!!!

Thanks for looking and Happy Scrapping!!!

1 comment:

Do What You Love said...

Robin, when I saw this, I was taken away! Your layouts have so much style and tell such wonderful stories. I need to practice more to get where mine look as gorgeous as yours! This is a beautiful kit! I'm going to check this place out! BTW, your kit is on it's way to you. Thanks for being such a super supporter of Tellen's Place! How are you these days? Take care and have a mighty fine weekend! ;D

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Best regards and Happy Scrapping!
Thanks for looking

The Temple-Jenkins Family

Introducing Cooper

Listen!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Temple Family Reunion - 2009