Wednesday, May 12, 2010

It's My Birthday!!!

My goodness, I am 50 today and Loving it!!!  My DH bought me a 1/2 day at one of my favorite spas which I will be off to in a couple of hours.  I am going to have a full body massage, facial, manicure and they will serve me lunch--it just doesn't get any better than that!

As for my birthday goodies, I did the random generator at Random.org this morning, and here are the winners:

  • Shari will get 29 pieces

  • Rose Petal will get 22 pieces

  • Terry Oulboub will get 13 pieces
Congratulations Ladies!  Please email me your addresses so that I can get these goodies out to you.  I hope to hear from you by Friday, and unfortunately if not, I will go back to the random generator and choose another.

I truly enjoyed all of the shopping and choosing scrappy stuff that I hoped you would like, and I look forward to doing this all again next year!

I would like to ask my 3 winners to please create a project with the above scrappy stuff and email me your project so that I can display it here on my blog!

Best regards and Happy Scrapping!

11 comments:

Sheila H said...

I didn't win, but I definitely wish you a happy birthday! Enjoy your spa time!

shari said...

OMG I think I won!!! Happy Birthday Robin! I will e-mail you right now. Thanks so much, Shari (cricutrookie)

Barb Craft said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBIN!! And congrats to the winners!! They are sure getting some yummy goodies!!
Barb :)

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Robin. Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Robin. Happy Birthday to you.
I hope you have a brilliant day and have great fun and lots of lovely birthday pressies.
I just came over to do this and I have seen that I have won a load of Crafty Goodies,. what a fantastic surprise, I just cant believe it.
Thank you so very much Robin.
With lots of love, Sandra xx

1CardCreator said...

Happy Birthday Robin, I love all the beautiful inspiration you bring to Tellens Place. Enjoy your day! ~Diane

Treva said...

Happy Birthday Robin!!!

Congrats to the winners.

Claude said...

I hope you had a great time at the spa, you deserve to get pampered!
Congrats to the winners!

Audrey Frelx said...

Sorry I missed your birthday!!! Well, I hope, better late than never: Belated Happy Birthday!!!

Joynana said...

OK, I am leaving you one more message. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN. I did not know it was the 50. But, I can tell you this is the best time.

Do What You Love said...

OMGoodness...I WON!! Hooray! Robin, you didn't say it was 50 - WOOT! WOOT! I'm so glad you love it! I was the same when I hit the big 5-0! You go, girl! Oooh...a full body massage, manicure - girl, your husband is awesome! I just mentioned it to mine so he could take a hint...my 52nd is in November - maybe if I'm nice, he'll let me have a massage after my temp job with the Census! :-) I will email you! Great idea to have the winners do a project that you will post! Super idea! :-) Thank you so much!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Happy Birthday to YOU! I hope it ws fab. You sure do look young Robin, must be due to all the smiles your family brings you.
Hugs
Tanya

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Best regards and Happy Scrapping!
Thanks for looking

The Temple-Jenkins Family

Introducing Cooper

Listen!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Temple Family Reunion - 2009