Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Remembering Gramps

The second year of my grandmother's sunset is coming up and I find myself thinking about her more than I already do.  Scrapping is so therupeutic -- I know because it helped me through my grief at losing this most important person.  I scrapped almost a whole album of Gramps that week I was home.  I'll share those LOs with you sometime.  In the meantime, here is a LO that I worked on this week to remember my Gramps.
She was just..... beautiful! 
Here are some closeups:
Have a Blessed Evening.

1 comment:

Audrey Frelx said...

A wonderful layout in memory of your grandmother!!!

Grandmothers are beautiful and sorely missed when they're gone, but aren't we so fortunate to have had them? in our lives!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Best regards and Happy Scrapping!
Thanks for looking

The Temple-Jenkins Family

Introducing Cooper

Listen!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Temple Family Reunion - 2009