Monday, September 6, 2010

Temple AKA Missy

Temple had a very distinct personality right from the start.  She didn't cry a lot and she was always observant.  When other babies would feed off of each other when one would cry and the others would join in, Temple would look at all of them as if they were a science project to observe!  When she was a wee baby, I used to look at her giving me her "Look" and I would always go right back at her, "Look here, Missy!!!"  I used that phrase so much with her that Missy just stuck.  Though everyone knows Charles and I call her Missy, we are the only ones who do call her by her nickname.

Anywho...  I finally did a LO of  Temple and her nickname!
I once again, turned to Creative Scrappers for their sketch inspiration.  This is another sketch (#120) by Aphra Bolyer.  The pictures I wanted to use were portrait size so I rotated the sketch 90 degrees left.
Here are some closeups:
As you can see, I used a bit of glimmer mist!
I also broke out the Cricut for the heart, stars and word diecuts.

There's my circut again for Temple.
and to cut out Missy!

Thanks for looking and Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

Mel said...

What a beautiful layout of Temple aka Missy, you won't believe it but that is what I get called very often too, I love so many things about this gorgeous design, the circles, misting and different patterns and agree the CS sketches are always great. Melxx

Audrey Frelx said...

Very nice layout background for the little "Missy" -- LOL!!!

Have a great evening, my friend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Best regards and Happy Scrapping!
Thanks for looking

The Temple-Jenkins Family

Introducing Cooper

Listen!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Temple Family Reunion - 2009