Saturday, September 11, 2010

Temple... Every Beat!

Happy Saturday Morning!

Just thought I'd share a Temple LO with you.  It's so funny how just a short while ago, she'd get so excited over another LO of herself.  Now she is soooo over it and couldn't care less!!!  When did that happen?  Luckily, she still enjoys the picture-taking, but what will I do when she's no longer interested in that as well?  Why do they have to grow up so fast?  Thank goodness for scrapbooking and the ability to preserve moments in time.  I'll also cross the picture taking resistance when it happens--I'll just make her ;D
Some close-ups:
I really like this crochet flower and the pearls that was sent to me by my good friend, Terry a while ago.  I was waiting for the right time to use them.
These pretty PPs are from Scenic Route.
Hope you have something fun to do today!
Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Best regards and Happy Scrapping!
Thanks for looking

The Temple-Jenkins Family

Introducing Cooper

Listen!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Temple Family Reunion - 2009