Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Summertime - Epcot

I was introduced to a scrapping website called Soul Scrappers.  It's a cool site with scrappy challenges.  I decided to do their sketch challenge #18.  I decided to do a Disney page since we went to Disney World several times this summer and I had not yet scrapped a LO.  Here is my LO:

This page is soooo bright and happy--just like Disney World!
Here are some closeups:



When you have a moment why don't you pay Soul Scrappers a visit!
Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Wow, awesome layout!

Do What You Love said...

Robin, you're so good at putting together fun layouts and they are always so different and vibrant! I love the colors and the additional elements you added like the beautiful flower, the bow, etc. Great memories on a beautiful canvas!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Best regards and Happy Scrapping!
Thanks for looking

The Temple-Jenkins Family

Introducing Cooper

Listen!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Temple Family Reunion - 2009