Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Lady Liberty

I joined the folks over at From Screen to Scrap again this month and their movie poster inspiration is Vertigo.  I love James Stewart movies--he is truly one of the great actors of the 20th century!


Added criteria for an extra 6 Bonus Points
1) Orange background = 1pt
2) A black silohouette figure (person) on your layout = 2pts
3) A spirograph shape or swirl on your layout = 3pts

I had to hunt down a sprialgraph image online which was not easy but I managed to find a couple which I punched out and used as flowers on my LO!


I had these great pictures of the Statue of Liberty I took when we went home last October which came out in silhouette because of the time of day and angle of the sun when I took them.  I would not have ordinarily scrapped them, but I think the picture looks great now!  I also used a Page Maps sketch that I altered a little to accommodate my picture.

Don't forget to join in on the fun at From Screen to Scrap!
Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Best regards and Happy Scrapping!
Thanks for looking

The Temple-Jenkins Family

Introducing Cooper

Listen!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Temple Family Reunion - 2009