Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New Challenge at ARTastic!

This month's inspiration comes from the 'The Circus Horse' by Marc Chagall
Diva Demands can total up to 10 points this month
1. A Bright colorful Layout = 1pt
2. An animal somewhere on your page = 2pts
3. Atleast 3 circles = 3pts
PLUS - ADDED Bonus Point... A horse somewhere on your page = 4 pts

Here is my submission:

I used photos I took of Temple a little over 2 years ago when we were last at the Circus.  My journaling says "she takes her circus watching very seriously!"  My child is and has always been very intense!
This is such a fun challenge--I'd love to see what you come up with!

So I'd love for you to visit ARTastic and join in on the fun!

Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi Robin. An adorable layout, my friend! (As usual)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Best regards and Happy Scrapping!
Thanks for looking

The Temple-Jenkins Family

Introducing Cooper

Listen!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Temple Family Reunion - 2009