Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Pure Joy

I went to post this LO on the Let's Scrap site and found I missed posting it by 1 day. The final day to post the current week's LO based on their sketch is Tuesday, not Wednesday as I previously thought. I posted it anyway!!! I used a picture of Temple in her cute little outfit that she wore the night of Charles' 50th birthday party. What a cutie and she is "Pure Joy!".
Some details: I sprayed these formally white flowers with Maya Gold Metallic mist.
The butterfly is dotted with Gold Stickles (I think I love Stickles!)
I love this transparency but I can't remember who manufactures it.
I used rubons from Pink Paisley behind the negative of the butterfly. "Pure" is also alphas by Pink Paisley. "Joy" is Thickers.
The negative dots silhouette is from my Peek-a-boo cardstock kit from Creating Keepsakes' Kit of the Month. That little gem is from Prima.
Thanks for looking and Happy Scrapping!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Best regards and Happy Scrapping!
Thanks for looking

The Temple-Jenkins Family

Introducing Cooper

Listen!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Temple Family Reunion - 2009