Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Temple Family Reunion - 2009

My Grandmother, Susie Mae Groover Temple was born on September 12, 1920. She was one of the most giving and loving persons I have had the pleasure to know. She helped raise all of her grandchildren and great-grandchildren with oodles and oodles of love and the best down-home, Southern cooking ever! My Gramps was called home on her birthday, September 12, 2008, and some of her descendants got together at my sister's home in Lake City, FL, on September 12, 2009 to remember Grandma and renew familial ties.

Please check out my slideshow of our gathering in the left sidebar.

God Bless.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Best regards and Happy Scrapping!
Thanks for looking

The Temple-Jenkins Family

Introducing Cooper

Listen!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Temple Family Reunion - 2009