Monday, February 22, 2010

I Visited 3 Blogs and this was the Big News!

A Blog Crawl Is Coming!!!

Consider yourself formally invited....and please be sure to pass the invite on to all your friends too!
It's going to be *awesome*! Bella Blvd is pairing up with some newly found friends and colleagues, Jill from Jillibean Soup and Nikki of Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker. It's going to be *HUGE*!!!! With nearly *50 handmade giveaways* from all design team members, and *3 large product packs from each company!*

On Friday, March 5th be sure to visit Bella Blvd, Jillibean Soup and Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker for all the information on where to go next and how to win!

Mark your calenders!!!! It's a date!!! Can't wait!!!!

Well, they got me excited, so I'm just going to have to mark my calendar and join in on the Blog Crawl!  I'm sure I'll see many of you there!

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Best regards and Happy Scrapping!
Thanks for looking

The Temple-Jenkins Family

Introducing Cooper

Listen!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Temple Family Reunion - 2009